Monday, February 13, 2012
Combining proper dental care at home with visiting your dentist regularly, is a good formula for great dental health. So what are the best steps to follow to ensure you are properly caring for your teeth?
Here are some things you can do regulary to care for you teeth:
- Use dental products that have the ADA (American Dental Association) logo. These products, including toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss will be safe to use as directed and will help keep your mouth healthy.
- Spend at least three minutes brushing your teeth, at least two times a day. Using a timer may be helpful to ensure that you're brushing your teeth long enough.
- Use floss at least once a day every day to clean between your teeth, especially after meals.
- Use mouthwash daily to help reduce the quality and quantity of plaque in your mouth
- See your dentist twice a year for complete dental exams
The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088 E: Smiles@KurzFamilyDentistry.com
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com