Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Elena Kurz Patient Reviews | The Dacula Dentist

Patient satisfaction and dental health motivates us to do our absolute best everyday.  That’s why over 90% of our patients would or do refer us to family and friends.  We pride ourselves on offering high quality family dental care. Here are a few recent patient reviews we would like to share with you…

“The office staff are always courteous and pleasant. The office is maintained in a neat orderly fashion. When they sit down to discuss what work or procedures need to be done they have access to my insurance plan and can tell me at that time what is covered by my insurance and what my portion would be. They also discuss treatment options at that time. I trust Dr Kurz and her staff to only recommend what needs to be done.”

“The dental service at Dr. Kruz office was very good. They were sensitive when cleaning my teeth and putting in a new crown. Thank you for the great service.”

“I think Dr. Kurz was very careful in replacing my crown and giving me a filling. I think Dr. Kurz office and staff is friendly and did a good job in explaining the dental work that I needed. Thank you for a pleasant visit.”

The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com