Monday, May 12, 2014

2014 Kurz Dentistry Reviews | Elena Kurz DMD Reviews

We always try to make every patient experience positive and comfortable. We are a Dacula Dental office that offers gentle, high quality dental care. Our satisfied patients can tell you better than we can. Check out some of our recent patient reviews...

“I brought my son in to have his teeth cleaned this morning. The staff was polite and friendly. The wait time was only 5 minutes. I enjoyed a fresh hot cup of coffee while I waited. My son was satisfied with his treatment and I enjoyed watching Kelly and Michael show while I waited.”
Tera D.

“I found Kurz on Angie's List and couldn't be more pleased. I moved to GA a year ago and sadly did not see a dentist for a year. Jessica did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth and was not judgmental for the two missed cleanings. She offered some options to help get my gums back up to speed. I felt just as comfortable meeting Dr. Kurz, she is just as friendly and willing to listen as everyone else I encountered in the office. I stopped back by the office today and had another great encounter with Lisa and Keeta, both were very friendly, professional and personable….overall the entire office is everything I hoped I would find for my dental care. In addition to the staff, the office is very comfortable and clean. I hope this info is helpful if you are searching for a dentist and that your experience is as pleasant as mine.”
Jerri O.

“You won't find a nicer bunch of folks and Dr. Kurz knows her stuff ! She's pretty, too!”
Val W.

The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com