Monday, February 23, 2015

Recent Patient Reviews for Dr. Elena Kurz | The Dacula Dentist

We just wanted to share a few of our recent patient reviews with you. We take the utmost time and care with everyone who visits our office. As a trusted Dacula dentist, we pride ourselves on offering the best dental service in town. We want to be your dentist!

“I almost took a nap. Thye were great and gentle.”
- Kimberly R. of Lawrenceville

“Because I value my sister's opinion and recommendations, I decided to trust in her when choosing Kurz Family Dentistry. From scheduling my appointment to completion, I was very satisfied overall. The staff was extremely inviting, with bright smiles and welcoming eyes. I greatly appreciated the way in which they treated me as though I had been a client for years. I would highly recommend their practice to others, without a doubt.”
- Milona S. of Buford

 “As a new patient, it was a wonderful experience with Tatiana, the hygenist who cleaned my teeth. I was very impressed with your practice and look forward to bringing the rest of my family over from our previous dentist.”
- Tracy D. of Hoschton

The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com