Monday, July 2, 2012
Financing Dental Work | The Dacula Dentist
Here are a few things to consider when you are thinking about financing dental work:
- Does your dentist offer in-house financing? If they do, this may be the best route to consider.
- Understand the entire cost of the procedure and request a line-by-line breakdown of the all the services involved.
- Contact your dental insurance to see what their coverage is for the procedure.
- Check your credit score. Find out if your credit score is high enough to qualify for most financing options.
- Research any financing companies that you are considering. Also consider such companies as Care Credit that specializes in financing dental procedures.
Your smile and dental health is important. Remember there are numerous options available for helping to cover the costs of more expensive dental procedures. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have on financing dental procedures.
The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088 E: Smiles@KurzFamilyDentistry.com
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com