Monday, February 11, 2013

Kurz Dentistry 2013 Patient Reviews | The Dacula Dentist


Here is a small sample of some of our recent patient reviews...

“I had not been to see Dr. Kurz for two years. I was warmly welcomed back by both her and her staff. Tatyana took extra care when she cleaned my teeth on Wednesday, recommending therapies for my gingivitis. On Thursday, I received one crown and one filling from Dr. Kurz with special assistance from Kristine, who expertly detailed the whole process as it happened. Both Wednesday and Thursday, Chita took care of my insurance needs with a big smile. So glad I came back to Dr. Kurz and her staff.”
~ John S., Dacula

“ Tatayana was who I met with. She very nice and knowledgeable.  Everyone I met, from the office manager to Dr. Kurz was polite and understanding and I will be sending the rest of my family there for dental care.”
~Michael K., Dacula


“Professional and thorough yet make you feel very comfortable, as though you are their only patient. All options of care are offered and discussed. No pressure. Recommend Dr Kurz.”
~Isabelle C., Hoschton

We are proud of our patient reviews and will continue to improve based on your feedback.  If you are a patient, then tell us what you think too.  If you are not a patient and are near the Gwinnett County area, then we want to be your dentist!  Call us today to schedule your appointment.

The Best Dacula Dentist... Contact Us Today To Learn Even More
Kurz Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
P: 770-904-6088
E: Smiles@KurzFamilyDentistry.com
Visit Us Online At www.KurzFamilyDentistry.com